Followers

Alexandra Burke Be Winner Of 2008 X Factor

20 years will be paid £ 1 million recording contract and will have a chance this
year for Christmas number one with her new single, Hallelujah. More than eight
million people voted in the final competition, as it was estimated that 12 million
viewers. Burke, north of London, was the 8 / 13 with the bookies favorite to
win the ITV1 show.

After that, as announced as the winner was crying she said: "Thanks for making
my dream all. Thank you for everything. In my legs, thanks. I'm the happiest girl.
I love you so much." His first performance was at the age of five, when his mother,
Melissa Bell - a singer of the band Soul II Soul in 1980 - issued its microphone
to one of his concerts.

Judge Simon Cowell said: "I am speechless, but rarely is. Alex, God bless you.
It was deserved. Cheryl, very proud of your child. "I know that not everyone cup
of tea, but also for all those who watched, written and voted on this issue, thank
you very much."

Alexandra Burke Win X Factor
She also knows what it is, not X Factor. Three years ago, listened to, and made
it until the final 21, only to be rejected by a judge Louis Walsh. Speaker after
evening program, Burke said: "I went to this show three years ago, and I spoke
to the house, because I was not ready. "I took three years for me to get ready,
go back and see what happened."

For 12 years, Burke Star came at night. He was the youngest person in the
competition and were beaten for the first game of Joss Stone, who is now also
a successful pop star.

2008 X Factor Winner Alexandra Video (Youtube)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner