Followers

Mother's Day Special Gifts, Poems, Songs, Cards, Messages

Mother's day gift

Mother's day is day of all the mothers and all childrens give some gift and make their mother happy on that day of Mother's day and also take responsiblity for taking care of their mother every time. This morden Mother's day holiday was creted by Anna Jarvis and now a days it is celebreted all over the world as the name of Mother's Day. More information about the history and other will be available on wiki. Now you people want to give some great gift to your mother and wandering over here and there. Then I have some great gifts for you people to give that your mother and your mother be happy on this day of the Mother's Day.

Printable Mother's Day Cards

Mother's Day Cards

Free Mother's Day Cards Sites :

1. 123printcards.com (All type cards)
2. Americangreetings.com (Free trail)
3. Allfreeprintables.com (Only simple cards)
4. Internetfamilyfun.com (Funny cards )
5. 123greetings.com (All type cards)

Poems For Mother On Mother's Day

Funny Mother's Day Poem

Mommy
Mommy you are sweet
Mommy you are nice
Don't ever leave me
Cause you make the best rice!!!!

Dear Lord
Dear Lord, it's such a hectic day
With little time to stop and pray
For life's been anything but calm
Since You called on me to be a mom

Running errands, matching socks
Building dreams with building blocks
Mother's Day Special GiftCooking, cleaning, and finding shoes
And other stuff that children lose

Fitting lids on bottled bugs
Wiping tears and giving hugs
A stack of last weeks mail to read
So where's the quiet time I need?

Yet when I steal a minute, Lord
Just at the sink or ironing board
To ask the blessings of Your grace
I see then, in my small one's face

That you have blessed me
All the while
And I stop to kiss
That precious smile

My Mother's On the Phone Again!
My mother's on the phone again.
It makes my mood grow sour,
Waiting for the talk to stop. . .
I think it's been an hour.

My mother's on the phone again.
Will she get off? No way!
It's either Gramma or Aunt Kit. . . .
I think it's been a day.

My mother's on the phone again.
I talk, but she won't hear.
She said, "Just one more minute, Hon'." . . .
I think it's been a year.

She hangs it up, gives me a hug.
We start to talk and then . . .
I hear a ring. It's not . . .
Oh, no! She's on the phone again!

I've Known You
I've known you since my day of birth,
Mother's day poems(perhaps a few months more).
There's lots of nice things I could tell,
(but I refuse to bore).

You're smart. You're great. You're all the best.
(There's much more I could say.)
But I can only think of one. . . It's Happy Mother's Day!

Love Mother's Day Poem

Mom's smiles can brighten any moment,
Mom's hugs put joy in all our days,
Mom's love will stay with us forever
and touch our lives in precious ways...

The values you've taught,
the care you've given,
and the wonderful love you've shown,
have enriched my life
in more ways than I can count.

I Love you Mom!

Mother And Daughter Poem

We're daughters and mothers
mother's day songsNot so long ago.
We give and take
And take and give
Along time's endless row.
Love is passed
And love received
To be passed on again:
A precious heirloom
Twice, twice blessed,
A spiritual cardigan.

I'll put it on And treasure it,
The me I have received,
And when the roles
Reverse again,
I'll have what
I most need.

So may our love
Go on and on,
A hundred thousand years;
Mothers and daughters,
Daughters and mothers,
Through joys and other tears.

Mother's Day Quotes

Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.

More

Mother's Day Saying


Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.
- Mildred B. Vermont

Life is nothing but a series of crosses for us mothers.
- Colette

Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.
- Oprah Winfrey sayings

Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to 'jump at de sun.' We might not land on the sun, but at least we would get off the ground.
- Cute saying by Zora Neale Hurston

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
- Famous Tenneva Jordan

This heart, my own dear mother, bends, with love's true instinct, back to thee!
- Thomas Moore

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
- Honore de Balzac

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavour by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
- Washington Irving

Mother's Day Messages

I love my Mother a lot and I know she loves me too whatever the child is, my Mom is Best in the whole world.

We may have fights, but you will always be my mother. I would like you to know I love You and I hope you have the Best Mother's Day yet.

Happy Mothers Day,
Mommy you are the best mom I ever known and I will keep saying this you need award for being the best mom in the world.

Mother...
You filled my days with rainbow lights,
Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
A kiss to wipe away my tears,
Gingerbread to ease my fears.
You gave the gift of life to me
And then in love, you set me free.
I thank you for your tender care,
For deep warm hugs and being there.
I hope that when you think of me
A part of you
You'll always see.

Ma,
We wish we could tell you,
Ma that how much you mean to us....
We have no words to say about
how much we appreciate you...
how much we admire you...
how much we thank you
for everything you've done.
We love you so much Ma...
Happy Mother's Day

I do not have flowers or a diamond necklace but I send you love and kisses for it is mothers day that is coming up. I never told u that I luv u and I care about and if I dont hav u I will cry like any person will do; I will probably die for u if I have the chance.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Special Gift For Mother On Mother's Day

Hello my freinds you are looking for the great and costly gift for your mother on the day of the Mother's day but you think about that what your mother want. If you take care about that what mother want then it's great gift for your mother on the day of the Mother's Day. But you people not take care your mother and on the day of the Mother's day you give her a special gift then how she become happy. So if you see her happy then take care every time her and never give tears in her eyes it's best gift for all the mother on the day of the Mother's Day. So please I give this special gift for your mother and I hope you all like this special gift and you also give this to your mother and never leave her alone and always take care of your mother, this is be great gift for your mother.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eхcellent post. I wаѕ checking cоnstantly this weblog and
I'm inspired! Very useful info specially the closing part :) I handle such information a lot. I used to be looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

My web page simply click the following internet page

Anonymous said...

5. com’s report. It would be optimum thought to
select the local SEO service after checking the rank of their website.
The main aim of SEO is to get search engines positioning a certain website
well in results for specific keywords. If you simply copy the original manufacturer's description, you don't add value
to your product and you certainly don't add your personal touch that can make you stand out from your competitors. If the conversion is higher with a certain keyword or a particular set of keywords, then the SEO vendor can focus on the same keyword to get it ranked high in all the search engines. The tips are as follows:-. When SEO services are working for you, you should always be ready to capitalise on innovations and fresh marketing opportunities. The businesses have understood the need to take SEO services for attaining good search engine placement. For those of us who are using the internet to make money, we all know that it is absolutely essential to get visitors out to our websites. Those who work on introduced SEO power suite, they choose best SEO tools among various tools available in the market. Don't Forget to
Replace the Default Favicon with Your Logo. Their success is based on how many sales and customers you bring.
Regardless of whether you like it, love it, or hate it, social
media has become a major player in the SEO world,
and it is a costly mistake to ignore it. Know how to get better rank.
It has been designed especially for business purposes and it holds biggest importance for your B2B online marketing strategy.
Online Advertising and SEO Marketing. SEO content is a huge deal in today's online oriented business world. The content must complement the theme of the website design. Yahoo style guide.

my homepage :: www.deenation.co.nu

Anonymous said...

These five free basketball game apps for the i - Phone will surely
help you get your game on. A look into some of the best Star Wars apps
to be found on i - Tunes, including games, fun soundboards,
books, and more. In our next article, we'll be tackling using SNES4i - Phone to do exactly that - play those old favorites, like Chono Trigger, Super Ghouls and Ghosts, or even Super Mario Bros 3.

Feel free to visit my blog - radio sender

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner