Followers

Individual Blogger Blog Post Not Come In Google Search By Title

Hello my fans and readers of this blog here is the problem which one I faced that one is here. I have given here full description over here about this problem. As the blogspot is the platform for making the money online free. And it's free for every one. This is the way but as we all know that free is always having some problems. But here blogspot not having problems, but it's terms and condition for this free blog hosting . Ohhh!! what I am saying about?? Now I come to the point for what I posted here.

Get post result on Google Search by title | Tips

This blog having a problem because I am not regular for posting this post on this blog. As I posted this new blog post in this blog and after 14 minutes I got the post result in the Google Search. But after long delay I posted some post and after 14 minutes it come in Google search but not by the title of the blog but it comes under the Way2hight title. So I mean to say that this post having no any single rank due to my long delay in posting. So I had this all things I not know, but now I facing this so I go for the search and search more then I come to know that this is all because of some reasons. The reasons are long delay in post, changing the theme of blog, changing the title of the blog and so many.. These all are my thoughts it's also be wrong but according to me this all should be right.

So that's way I am wandering form here to there on Internet so I come to know how I can get the results back by the blogpost title. So you people not worry about this. If you want to change the theme and posted after long delay then I have one way that make your you again back in Google search by blog post title. So now not worry.

From many site I am surf out they all are saying that this is because of your blog ranking goes so low. So your post are not come in google search by title of the blog post and comes under the main blog title. And they also saying that this problem having no solution and Google robot solve this problem, so you make your posting regular & after some days you can see your post result not under main title, but under the post title in Google Search. This is the one way that I got from the net but for that you have to do regular post til you not get the result back. According to that website I comes to know that this is the Google policies for the blogger that, if you not make your post regular than you get penalty for some days. This penalty comes in your blog and you have to face this problem.

I have also other way by which you get your post in Google Search by post title. For that process there is you not have to wait for more days. Because in this way you will get the results withing two working hours. For that you mast having knowledge about one topic so about that you can write at least one hour. So my mean to say is that there should be knowledge of one topic one which you can write one post at least one hour. So this is the other solution that you want for the problem which you facing now. So write one post about which that you know. Now start your writing and not stop till the one hour finished. After one hour you post it. And take care that not single word should be copy from any other. Because you are confessing your mistake against the google that you made up. So in confessing there is total your words be needed. So this is the onw rule for this way. After one hour you publish it. And wait for 15 minutes and now you get the search for the post which one make by you. Now say you get the result under you post title in Google Search. This also I had read from the other site so this not should be true.

This is my first effort to provide you one of the great solution about the problem in search. And by the way not single word should be copy from any one and also not photos and video you can put in this post. Only you can see the paragraphs and words in this post. So I hope that this Idea work and your blog again get work like first. Now I am saying that this is the problem right now I am facing so I search more about that and now having enough knowledge about this. So that I can write at least one hour on this topic. So I choose this topic. If I get the my results back then the you should know there the second way get working . And then you can post like this way that I used for getting my results back.

Then after you not get this results by post title then in comment post one comment about your blog and your contact number or Email id. So that I can help you. I hope that you people like this effort of mine that I used for getting the results back , by which I get the post results by the title of the post not under the title main blog title. And then also you not get then contact me on
Gmail : sagar.sutariya@gmail.com or give me your blog url and contact id so I can contact with you. Keep this nice blogging and get more money free from blogging.

If you want to know more information about the blog and how to make money with blogger then also give comment on this post. And know all the detailed information for this blog. And also you get the tips for making this blog and earn well. And all the information, all problems and solution of that problem is also be given by me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner