Followers

Shikshatri Introduction 1-10 Stanza

In other post you can see the Shikshapatri Dhyanam 12 stanza and now I hope that you people ready for this Shikshapatri. So today I posting the further 10 Introduction Shikshapatri Stanzas. Now look this Stanzas and meditate god Shri Swaminarayan.

I meditate in my heart on Lord Shri Krishan, with Radha on his left and Laxmi residing in his bosom and who pleasantly plays in Vrindvan. ||1||
I, Sahajanand Swami, staying at Virttalay (Vadtal) to my followers living far and wide in vatious countries, ||2||
Ayodhyaprshad and Raghuvir respectively the songs of my brothers Ramprtapji and Ichharamji born of Shri Dharmdev, {Who have been adopted by me appoint by me as Acharyas (the heads) of my followers,} ||3||
My devoted celibate followers such as Mukundanand and others, house holders Shri Mayaram Bhatt and others, ||4||
My women follwers whose husbands are alive and (also) widows, Shri Muktanand and other saints. ||5||
Let them all accept my auspicious blessings with remembrance of Shri Mann-Narayan which is the defender of faith and authenticated by scriptures. ||6||
They may alll keep in mind with due attention, the purpose of writing this Shikshapatri by me , which is for the welfare of all the linving beings. ||7||
The human beings who practice the ethics like non violence preached by Shrimad Bhagawa Puran and other scriptures, can attain great happiness in this world and in the other world (after death) and who will fully violate these codes of conducts and lives according to their whims, are of evil intellect indeed and will definitely receive great sufferings in this world and in the other world (after death) ||8|| & ||9||
Therefore, all my disciples shall always follow carefully and lovingly, the rules of this Shikshapatri and never disobey them ||10||

These all 10 Stanzas are make you people knowledge of this Shikshapatri. Othere will be come after some post so not forget to read all this stanzas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner